A journal, if you will, of all the goings on in my garden. Experiments, projects, discoveries, successes, and failures. All learning experiences for me to share with you.
Winter Gardening Topics
Starting Seeds Indoors
Microgreens that take less than 2 weeks from planting to eating!
Tomato Seeds: When to Start Indoors From Seed
Marie’s Favorite Heirloom Tomatoes
Basil Seeds: How to Start Them
Check Back for new posts on:
- What to do after you plant your tomato seeds
- The proper indoor growing set up for starting veggie seeds
- how much and how often should you water your veggie seedlings
- what size pots should you grow your veggie seedlings in
- easy grow light set up
- easy ways to make mini greenhouses from plastic salad containers
How Do You Take Care of Venus Flytraps?
How to Safely Move Your Seedlings Outside
6 Reasons Why You Should Mulch Your Garden
Digging for Juvenile Type 1 Diabetes
What Can I Grow on the North Side of My House?
How to Root Curly Willow Branches
Are My Iris and Daylilies Dying?
How to Root Coleus Stems in Water
Get a Greener Lawn with Compost or Milorganite
What Do I Need to Do When Bringing My Houseplants Indoors in the Fall
How Do I Keep Soil From Leaking Out of My Pots?
How to Harvest Sage For Drying
How to Bundle Sage Bouquets for Drying
Where to Hang Herb Bouquets to Dry