A journal, if you will, of all the goings on in my garden. Experiments, projects, discoveries, successes, and failures. All learning experiences for me to share with you.
Winter Gardening Topics
Starting Seeds Indoors
Check Back for new posts on:
- What to do after you plant your tomato seeds
- The proper indoor growing set up for starting veggie seeds
- how much and how often should you water your veggie seedlings
- what size pots should you grow your veggie seedlings in
- easy grow light set up
- easy ways to make mini greenhouses from plastic salad containers
This is a little t-shirt I designed in honor of gardening! It’s from a picture I took of some canning jars filled with saur kraut that we grew in our ginormous summer of 2012 garden out at my parent’s farm. It says, “I garden because I can”. I had so much fun that summer that I even wrote a poem about it, titled “I Garden Because I Can”.