Just thought I’d add one more shot of all this snow before the rain and flooding carry it away!
This is not a mirage, you are NOT seeing white sand; you ARE seeing white snow attempting to swallow an artificial palm tree. The bottle caps, are a mirage, and also what I imagine that I would be doing if I really were on a beach with white sand, as opposed to the previously mentioned white snow.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Juxtaposition | MightWar
- weekly photo challenge: juxtaposition | FOUND
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: JUXTAPOSITION | Words We Women Write
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Juxtapositions (in a stay at home mom’s life) | Kelly Kuhn
- “Just Pose” | janna hill
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Juxtaposition | mommyneurotic
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Juxtaposition | Travel. Garden. Eat.
- daily post: juxtaposition | It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see – Thoreau
- On the road | marsowords
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Juxtaposition…
View original post 709 more words